The deadline for submissions is midnight on Saturday, October 22nd. Any entries received past this time will not be eligible for judging. Some additional notes:
- All entries must first be uploaded using the form that is referenced above. If you need assistance with this, please reach out.
- Visual art submissions - after your digital submission by the due date of October 22, please submit the original art to the front office by November 1 in an envelope or wrap in a bag with their name on it, to keep it protected
- For 3D art, students should drop off at the main office in a marked box so we can return it as received. Please also include photos of what's included. We don't want to not display something because we didn't know it was part of the project.
- If parents want any packaging materials back, please make sure they're clearly marked.
- Only new pieces inspired by the theme may be submitted.
- Each entry must be the original work of one student only.