It's not too early to start planning for the 2020-2021 Reflections program! This year's theme is "I Matter Because..." Reflections Art Program which has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. And California State PTA and its members, families and kids are on the forefront of this amazing program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education.
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
All students attending PTA schools sponsoring the program are invited to participate and submit original artwork in one of six areas:
Now is the perfect time for students to create an entry (or two or three or more) to submit in the fall.
The California State PTA award recipients for the 2019-2020 program, "Look Within," can be seen by clicking here.
For additional information on Reflections, please click HERE